November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20443
- Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance.
- Prepare and file and Intrastat Returns
- Prepare and file all EC Sales Returns
- Provide assistance in day to day VAT queries
- Liaise with External Auditors on all taxation matters
- Manage any internal ad hoc payroll tax queries
- Participation in annual Audit
- Ad hoc Taxation projects
- Part Qualified Accountant/ Tax Exams (AITI/CTA)
- 2 years experience in Practice or Industry in a tax environment
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail.
- This would suit either someone with Global Tax experience in industry or a person looking to move from medium/large practice who has been exposed to various tax heads as part of their current role.
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...