November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20443
- Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance.
- Prepare and file and Intrastat Returns
- Prepare and file all EC Sales Returns
- Provide assistance in day to day VAT queries
- Liaise with External Auditors on all taxation matters
- Manage any internal ad hoc payroll tax queries
- Participation in annual Audit
- Ad hoc Taxation projects
- Part Qualified Accountant/ Tax Exams (AITI/CTA)
- 2 years experience in Practice or Industry in a tax environment
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail.
- This would suit either someone with Global Tax experience in industry or a person looking to move from medium/large practice who has been exposed to various tax heads as part of their current role.