April 04, 2022|
Job ID: 20100
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Accountant required for one of the leading Practice firms based in Dublin City Centre.
The group specialises in the Media with many high profile clients. Their trainees work on a varied client base in audit and accounting roles.
- 2:1 degree (expected or obtained in any discipline
- Minimum 400 Leaving Certificate points (or equivalent) Salary/benefits
Personal Skills required
- To be a trainee accountant you will need to have excellent organisational skills and be good with numbers.
- The ability to work to deadlines is also an essential skill in the role of an accountant.
- The right attitude is vital, the professional accountancy examinations are tough and you have to show you are determined and dedicated
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility ( core hours of 10am-4pm).
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu (pre-approved and only where required).
- Paid study leave (typically 6 weeks per year)
- Twenty days annual leave
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.