September 09, 2022|
Job ID: 20365
We require Trainee Actuaries for our client a leading pension and investments advisors, based in Sandyford.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have achieved an Honors Degree and/or Masters in Finance/Mathematics/Actuarial or Statistic
- Very strong problem-solving skills, numerical and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Role & Responsibilities
- Benefit calculation and administration of Corporate Defined Benefit Pension Schemes in line with our statutory obligations as Registered Administrators
- Preparation of transfer and funding valuations, FRS17 notes and liability management reports
- Drafting client communications under guidance of an Actuarial Consultant
A competitive Actuarial Trainee Support Scheme is available for this role. Successful candidates will be expected to maintain steady progress through the actuarial exams. Role will be based in our Dublin office to accommodate training however a limited number of days will also be offered for remote working.