Trainee Claims Handler
February 02, 2022|
Job ID: 20045
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford, Dublin.
As the trainee claims handler you will provide the first telephone contact to our customers. This is a crucial role in our customer claims journey and will require someone who is friendly, professional and has great attention to detail. You will be well organised and conscientious with an ability to plan and monitor your work tasks. A strong decision maker, with the confidence to ask for support when needed. Above all, you will be personable with a positive outlook and the ability to show empathy and kindness when dealing with both our own customers and third parties.
- Providing first telephone contact for our customers.
- Ensuring all critical data is captured at notification stage as comprehensively and accurately as possible.
- Handling all motor damage claims from notification through to closure within agreed authority limits and service standards.
- Dealing with all issues in terms of policy indemnity and liability in the appropriate manner and manage each claim to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensuring recovery opportunities are clearly flagged and followed up.
- Identifying injuries or potential injuries.
- Ensure maximum detection of fraud or exaggerated claims.
- Appointing motor assessors, investigators, loss adjusters and other service providers as appropriate.
- Adherence to personal performance targets through proactively managing ones own worklists.
- Performing administration services, undertaking special projects or assignments, as required.
- CIP qualified or must be willing to attain.
- Experience preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Training and development: Paid insurance exams, reward for successful completion of exams, paid professional membership fee, study leave.
- Bike to Work.
- Death in service benefit: Upon completion of probationary period.
- Income protection: Upon completion of probationary period.
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.