Fixed Term Contract|
May 05, 2022|
Job ID: 20093
The gPS Best in Class training coordinator will be responsible for the operations, logistics and analysis of core, ongoing learning experiences that target 1700+ gTech Professional Services team members.
Best in Class runs tailored learning and development programs to give gPS team members the capabilities, confidence and credibility to continuously evolve as trusted experts, creating an ads ecosystem where customers are successful.
- Manage event and training logistics with internal and external partners
- Coordinate virtual support for various learning experiences, based on site and regional needs
- Own and maintain internal learning management system for tracking training completion and success metrics using tools such as CourseBuilder, gLearn, Grow CMS and Spreadsheets (especially scripts within Spreadsheets to automate certain tasks)
- Analyze and surface trends to support changes to improve future learning experiences and content
- Build relationships with learning experience stakeholders and work collaboratively across teams
- Communicate effectively about and project manage assigned programs and project tasks: building and maintaining curriculum, websites, and processes improvements
- Bachelor's Degree 2+ years experience as a project coordinator or analyst with emphasis on event planning and logistics
- Strong working knowledge of gSuite
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented Excellent proactive communication skills Desired:
- Prioritize in Complexity: Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while following through with team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Decision Making & Flexibility: Flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Stakeholder management: Build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
- Website Development: Front-end web development skills, user experience and content management
- Positive-minded: enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- Growth-mindset: demonstrated and love of learning and high motivations
*Please note, this is an initially 11 months contract*
*Great benefits and competitive salary*