November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20445
- Oversee Treasury Finance Admins being the point of escalation for the team
- Daily upload of current and invoice discount account bank statements to SAP.
- Daily allocation of all customer receipts within the Group EFTs, cheques and credit cards.
- Complete all tasks to ensure reconciliations are performed accurately for the invoice discounting facilities, preparation of month end reports.
- Daily upload of sales invoices and credit notes to the invoice discounting facilities and prepare Monthly MERs.
- Administer intercompany movements.
- Treasury day to day (cash allocations and current accounts).
- Oversee the completion of monthly bank reconciliations as per reporting timelines.
- Process transfer and drawdown request.
- Monitor and reconcile banking fees.
- Facilitate customer refunds or customer receipts into incorrect bank account.
- Manage queries regarding transactions on the bank accounts.
- Responsible for Petty Cash transactions.
- Upkeep of Daily Exchange Rates and FX Hedging. (Desirable, but not essential)
- Customer Postings & Allocations (including release of Credits & Refunds).
- 3 year Finance / Accounts experience desirable
- Good communications skills (written and oral) are essential for this role
- Good excel skills are essential
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Has high level of interpersonal and effective communication skills to build effective and successful relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Methodical with an eye for accuracy and detail
- System orientated outlook with automation improvements mindset
- Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Experience of managing a significant workload, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to teach and mentor
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...