November 11, 2022|
Job ID: 20445
- Oversee Treasury Finance Admins being the point of escalation for the team
- Daily upload of current and invoice discount account bank statements to SAP.
- Daily allocation of all customer receipts within the Group EFTs, cheques and credit cards.
- Complete all tasks to ensure reconciliations are performed accurately for the invoice discounting facilities, preparation of month end reports.
- Daily upload of sales invoices and credit notes to the invoice discounting facilities and prepare Monthly MERs.
- Administer intercompany movements.
- Treasury day to day (cash allocations and current accounts).
- Oversee the completion of monthly bank reconciliations as per reporting timelines.
- Process transfer and drawdown request.
- Monitor and reconcile banking fees.
- Facilitate customer refunds or customer receipts into incorrect bank account.
- Manage queries regarding transactions on the bank accounts.
- Responsible for Petty Cash transactions.
- Upkeep of Daily Exchange Rates and FX Hedging. (Desirable, but not essential)
- Customer Postings & Allocations (including release of Credits & Refunds).
- 3 year Finance / Accounts experience desirable
- Good communications skills (written and oral) are essential for this role
- Good excel skills are essential
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Has high level of interpersonal and effective communication skills to build effective and successful relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively
- Methodical with an eye for accuracy and detail
- System orientated outlook with automation improvements mindset
- Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Experience of managing a significant workload, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to teach and mentor