Fixed Term Contract|
June 06, 2022|
Job ID: 20230
We have a great opportunity for the position of Desktop Technician in Shannon, Co Clare. This is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. This role is an On-Site based with Daily Rate for 2 Months contract.
Desktop Technician will provide day to day localremote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system.
The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customers various core operating systems and platforms, as well be able to provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite.
- Well mannered, strong communication skills
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot, and support PCs, VPN connections, server permissions and security, software, peripherals, WAN/LAN, and additional devices/software/hardware.
- Work closely with SCCM.
- TCP/IP protocol.
- Performing instrument attached PC setup, configuration, and qualification for QC Labs, including build qualification, IQ/OQ and 21CFR11 qualification.
- Service Now - Ticket management services
- Configuration and installation of new laptop and desktop computers.
- Diagnosis and repair of faulty laptops, desktops and peripherals.