Fixed Term Contract|
June 06, 2022|
Job ID: 20230
We have a great opportunity for the position of Desktop Technician in Shannon, Co Clare. This is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. This role is an On-Site based with Daily Rate for 2 Months contract.
Desktop Technician will provide day to day localremote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system.
The candidate will also need to facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage their supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center. Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution. Providing fault analysis to customers various core operating systems and platforms, as well be able to provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite.
- Well mannered, strong communication skills
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot, and support PCs, VPN connections, server permissions and security, software, peripherals, WAN/LAN, and additional devices/software/hardware.
- Work closely with SCCM.
- TCP/IP protocol.
- Performing instrument attached PC setup, configuration, and qualification for QC Labs, including build qualification, IQ/OQ and 21CFR11 qualification.
- Service Now - Ticket management services
- Configuration and installation of new laptop and desktop computers.
- Diagnosis and repair of faulty laptops, desktops and peripherals.
About Eden Recruitment
Founded in 1999, Eden Recruitment has been a continual shining star in the Irish recruitment landscape. We believe in the power of relationships and have partnered with the brightest and best Irish and multinational companies, helping them find the brightest and best talent for their organizations. Headquartered in Dublin and wholly Irish owned and managed, we _______.
Other Jobs you might like…
Systems Executive Our client is one of Ireland's largest companies directly employing over 10,000 people through its national network...
PermanentSenior Claims Handler
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Senior Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based in Sandyford. This is a crucial role in our customer...
PermanentTrainee Claims Handler
We have a great opportunity for an available role of Trainee Claims Handler required for an Underwriting Agent based...