Field Services Engineer
April 04, 2022|
Job ID: 20125
This is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations.
You will be primarily covering the Dublin area so will need to live in Dublin & a full clean drivers license is a necessity for this role.
- Multi-Vendor Hardware Maintenance Support (PCs, Laptops, Printers and peripherals)
- Microsoft OS Support and trouble shooting
- Part of an on-call Rota team
- Network troubleshooting at hardware level.
- Refurbishing, testing, imaging and troubleshooting of PCs. Installation of operating systems.
- Install and configuration of routers, switches and hubs.
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- High personality level, excellent technical abilities and high trouble shooting abilities.
- Good team player, fast learning and creative.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Service oriented.
- Availability to work weekends
- Full clean Drivers License.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Laptop provided
- 20 annual leave days excluding Bank holidays.
If you wish to apply please contact us at andrew@edenrecruitment or APPLY NOW.