Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
April 04, 2022|
Job ID: 20116
We have an excellent opportunity with a blue chip financial services company based in Dublin. This position is for an Oracle PL/SQL Programmer . This is an opportunity to develop your skills in a permanent role with good future career prospects.
- Work as part of our development and change teams in the delivery, maintenance and support of business applications developed in Oracle PL/SQL, Linux Shell and Python scripting
- Monitoring of DB performance, tuning of SQL queries and e identifying and resolving scalability issues
- Prepare for and assist in the rollout of patch and full platform upgrades, including testing and documentation
- Actively support our change teams in all phases of our data projects - from solution design, prototyping, development, testing to rollout
- Offer insights and guidance in relation to new platform features and latest best practices in respect of Oracle programming
- Experience in writing complex business logic with the Financial Service industry is preferable.
- Linux Shell and Python an advantage.
- 4+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming experience
- Candidates will ideally have achieved Oracle Certification
- 3rd level degree in computer science or similar discipline.
If you wish to apply please APPLY NOW or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org